slow puncture?

nixy

last week when i checked my tyre pressure one of the rears was really really low. I put it back up and over the last week it has gone from 35 to 25 so has slowly lost pressure. I'm thinking slow puncture or dodgy valve - either way will have to go and get it looked at tomorrow now! More hassle!

last week when i checked my tyre pressure one of the rears was really really low. I put it back up and over the last week it has gone from 35 to 25 so has slowly lost pressure. I'm thinking slow puncture or dodgy valve - either way will have to go and get it looked at tomorrow now! More hassle!

You could just spit (in a ladylike way ;) ) on the valve and see if it gets blown away by air.

Do you park with wheels straight or at an angle - This happened to me once because of the parking angle I'd chosen

:thumbs:

spit? Me? :lol: Is it possible to do that like a lady?

And yes i park straight although i do have to reverse up a big chunk of hard standing to get in the garage.

Well, I meant wipe a bit with your finger into the valve.

:lol: