free sticker winner nr 2

Removed

After our Lomoto, now Liam has also managed to break the 350 posts barrier, bagging himself a free sticker!

Liam, PM me your preference (see sticky sticker thread for what's available) and address and I'll send it right away :)

Thanks again for your contribution to the site and hope to meet you soon!

Valerio

I've got a white one (inside) each rear quarter window and a blue inside on rear.....

Looks lovely..... and yes, when the light comes back (ie another day) then I'll take some pics! B):D

Your gonna have another when you reach your post target!!!! Where's that going B)

I've got a white one (inside) each rear quarter window and a blue inside on rear.....

Looks lovely..... and yes, when the light comes back (ie another day) then I'll take some pics! B):D

Your gonna have another when you reach your post target!!!! Where's that going B)

Dunno, i'd not thought that far ahead! ...... I'm a driving signpost for this forum! ......

Do I get a discount? ;)

Dunno, i'd not thought that far ahead! ...... I'm a driving signpost for this forum! ......

Do I get a discount? ;)

For what???

Do I get a discount? ;)

For what???

Ermmmmm on the next sticker I buy after the next one I get free? :blush:

You've not got enough windows left :p:p:p

Door Panels!!!! :D

Oooh that would be a bit "Too fast, too furious" for my liking. I'd have to start putting sponsors down the side. Like ...

"Harry Wong's Chip Shop emporium"

"Burger King"

"E-Bay"

"Domino's Pizza"

:teeth:

You've not got enough windows left :p:p:p

Door Panels!!!! :D

Oooh that would be a bit "Too fast, too furious" for my liking. I'd have to start putting sponsors down the side. Like ...

"Harry Wong's Chip Shop emporium"

"Burger King"

"E-Bay"

"Domino's Pizza"

:teeth:

LOL :teeth::teeth::teeth: