BEST way to keep LMGT4 wheels in top condition?

ms8qt

I use mine in winter. One has a few odd marks on it but I didn't spend all that money not to use them all year round!! ;)

+1 i just dont see the point in swapping your wheels over for summer/winter. I'd rather have my car looking its best all year round

You don't live by the sea in the north of Scotland.... Imagine the crap on the road here!

fair point but then i would just make sure i didnt buy polished wheels

I have polished wheels but I also have the luxury of a (gay)jeep for the commute. I just take the wheels off for peace of mind as I'm tight and don't like to think of my wheels getting wrecked sitting in the guaranteed bad weather we get here.

And tbh, it doesnt matter how much sealant you use or wash technique, if you get a stone chip on the laquered part, during wet weather, its game over, trust me I know, my Rotas need a refurb again soon and they had powdercoat laquer on them which is rock solid. Once a chip gets through though, and you get some moisture on there, it will go. Washing and protecting will just slow it down. My Rotas will be going Time Attack style next time around :dry: