My Eurotrip

cleggr

Well ladies, I have just returned from my epic 2,600 mile roadtrip through France (miserable bunch of w@nkers), to Monaco (the Zed fitted in well), through Italy (Stelvio pass closed cos of snow) and into Germany (good beer, nice people, too many Lader-hossen wearing men with tashes). :teeth::teeth::teeth:

And what can i say, but the 350Z is the perfect car for it. I couldn't fault it, it didn't put a foot wrong, got up to 154mph :#1: , swallowed all the luggage and tents etc and was easy to get sideways on the many hairpins in the Alps. Oh and it sounded great even with the standard exhaust. :thumbs:

Pics will follow before the classic This thread is useless without pics appear, so hold your horses.

Hated the French :rant:

The Frogs aren't that bad (well some aren't).

Didn't see you :drive1 around Monaco, did you boot it round the F1 road course, nearly finished constructing it now.

Hope you gave it some gas through the tunnel on the circuit the Z sounds :thumbs: in the tunnel

Was a great trip, would recommend it to anyone, although the 8 days away wasn't enough for what we did and saw!! :thumbs:

As for the pics, tonight hopefully from my phone, but should be getting some from my mates camera. Still, 154mph, happy with that :#1:

oh and as for the French, must've been the few that we met, especially in the toll booths. Grumpy g*ts! Or maybe it was my spazzy mate forgetting that he had to wind his window down to pay.... :doh: