350z gt 52 plate 30k. **SOLD**

law350

I have a 350z in gun metal. (import)

its a Gt spec with black leather and usual Gt refinements.

its got 30k miles on it.

has original jap servie history all stamped. Original import document showing cost of car etc and is generally in good condition for a 7 year old car. new tyres. 8 months mot and serviced then also. also got tax on it.

also on a private plate (5 digits)

comes with a jwt pop charger (and original airbox)

any questions then just ask

It is my dads car and he is currently going to be in spain for next 10-12 months.

looking for offers (sensible) otherwise i'll garage it.

£offers

07920 142826

:wacko: er.............lol

yeah i suppose it must be. I only said that as i was comparing it to mine which is a GT. only difference i have the alezan leather. apart from that they identical.

Dosent look like a GT

Looks like a 'T' with the 17's....leather interior with no Brembos would generally be a T (Touring) :thumbs:

An 'S' (Sport) generally has cloth interior, but has Brembos.

An 'ST' (Sport/Touring) generally has Brembos and Leather :thumbs:

Dosent the GT come standard with rays ?

no with my 05 they were a grand extra, think they were standard on the facelift model

i allways thought u.k versions, the gt came with all the below included >

brembos

leather

sterring controls

bose

rays

bluetooth

cruise control

I maybe wrong, thats just what i have been told and from doing research on the zed before i bought mine, and mine even says on the log book GT, came with all the above !

no with my 05 they were a grand extra, think they were standard on the facelift model

brembos

leather

sterring controls

bose

rays

bluetooth

cruise control

I maybe wrong, thats just what i have been told and from doing research on the zed before i bought mine, and mine even says on the log book GT, came with all the above !

Rays and bluetooth weren't standard on early UK Zeds. Rays were an option, bluetooth didn't arrive until later. I may be wrong but I think they both became standard in 2006. Anyway, the OP states quite clearly that this is an import, so as mentioned above its probably a T spec and can't be a GT.

brembos

leather

sterring controls

bose

rays

bluetooth

cruise control

Rays and bluetooth weren't standard on early UK Zeds. Rays were an option, bluetooth didn't arrive until later. I may be wrong but I think they both became standard in 2006. Anyway, the OP states quite clearly that this is an import, so as mentioned above its probably a T spec and can't be a GT.

Agreed

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I am interested about the car and wanted a bit more info about it...

Do you have any more picture sof the car? some inside? Also what extras does it have? it is an import so not exactly like a GT... so bose? brembo? cruise control? steering wheel controls? electric mirrors? etc... could you give some more info onto the kit included...

Also you say good condition for age so is there some dings or scratches on the paintwork?

cheers,

shaun