England.........

neo

3 games in and I think I can safely say we aren't good enough to win the World Cup...... :dry:

No where near good enough. I think if you measured how influential each player is for their club ie Gerrad, Lampard, Terry, Beckham etc then we probably have one of the best teams in the world. But...... all those big ego's don't seem to want to make a good team, which is whats more important. Sweden have players of lesser ability but make a better team. God forbid we play a team with more ability AND a better team!!! :scare::scare:

I think we will get to the quaters and then come up against a better team, lose, and then blame injuries, Sven, suspensions, preparation, length of english season, Posh spice, Lack of penalties practice, the heat, the rain, the pitch, the ball, the refs ear piece, Terry Venables choice of shirt, Colleens shopping habits, luck, defending of set pieces, blades Vs studs, team hotel, training facilities, the coach driver, Sol goin mad, no natural left winger etc etc etc etc :thumbdown:

I dont think its that we are not good enough... I think sven just aint got a clue :wacko: I cant see it getting any better when the next useless tool takes over :thumbdown::headhurt::thumbdown:

I think the players ought to get paid a bit more ,as it is obvious they havent really got any incentives :headhurt:

1 positive for me last night:- Joe Cole. Fantastic.

Umpteen negatives:- Finally Sven's stupidity of taking 4 strikers, 2 of whom aren't fit, and one who hasn't started a premiership match is going to cost us.

I think we'll scrape through the next stage but get knocked out in the 1/4's. Shocking.

Quite agree mate Cole was cracking (both of them by the way), Gerrard looked his usual quality self too. Despite me not being a big fan I also thought Owen Hargreaves did pretty well. It aint looking good for us at all and I believe Owen is definately out now, prob for around 6 months! All great news really.........

I dont think its that we are not good enough... I think sven just aint got a clue :wacko: I cant see it getting any better when the next useless tool takes over :thumbdown::headhurt::thumbdown:

I think the players ought to get paid a bit more ,as it is obvious they havent really got any incentives :headhurt:

I find it unbelievable that he sent Defoe home and kept Jenas :scare::scare::scare: Jenas is never gonna get on ahead of Cole, Lamps, Gerrard, Becks, Hargreaves, Carrick, Lennon or even carrgher!!! :headhurt::surrender:

Defoe would be just what we need right now :angry::angry::rant::rant: