Desperate for someone to buy me car!!!

Sarnie

I have been chasing Nissan dealerships all weekend to get one of them to buy my car!!!!! How hard can it be :scare: Everytime I seem to get fobbed off, even though the staff I HAVE spoken to seem to think that they would buy it at my asking prices :blush: Its got to go. ASAP.

Its on pistonheads and will be on the autotrader asap. Any other suggestions? :surrender:

Yes joking apart , Autotrader is the best medium to sell a car,

Best to look what everyone else is selling theirs for and make sure you market your car price wise below everyone else,s as regards mileage / year etc..if you still dont sell you will know the markets F***K** :surrender:

Yes joking apart , Autotrader is the best medium to sell a car,

Best to look what everyone else is selling theirs for and make sure you market your car price wise below everyone else,s as regards mileage / year etc..if you still dont sell you will know the markets F***K** :surrender:

I have just put it on the Auto trader. There is one with 28k miles, standard alloys, without Sat Nav going for £22k. Another Kuro, with Rays and 28k for £21k. I will take less than £20k if someone comes along!!! :surrender:

That one has an extra 15k on the clock, no built in Sat nav, no pop charger, no brembo brake discs, no EBC pads or discs, no phone cradle, no Nismo spoiler etc etc :thumbdown::thumbdown:

That one has an extra 15k on the clock, no built in Sat nav, no pop charger, no brembo brake discs, no EBC pads or discs, no phone cradle, no Nismo spoiler etc etc :thumbdown::thumbdown:

you will have to beat dealer prices or people will just go to a dealer, honestly !!!

you will have to beat dealer prices or people will just go to a dealer, honestly !!!

Dealer offered me £19k for mine last tuesday! If it does'nt go for £20k in the next week or two its going to the dealer who probably will pitch it for £21-£22k! :thumbs:

Dealer offered me £19k for mine last tuesday! If it does'nt go for £20k in the next week or two its going to the dealer who probably will pitch it for £21-£22k! :thumbs:

Sounds like a very good price from a dealer ... :thumbs:

Sarnie, I'm sorely tempted, largely because you're also nice and relatively near. However.... I'm holding out I think for a MY06.... (just can't resist...)

Fair play mate, bet you can't wait for all that depreciation :scare:

Only jokin pal, as long as its a Zed, you'll love it :teeth::thumbs::teeth::thumbs:

sarnie the mods will not add to a cars value, often it will detract - do as the minel said and take them off first - if you need a new original plenum I have one, 500 quid and she's yours ;) Need new original cats? OK give me 600 quid for them ;)

sarnie, keep the ebc disks! (and pads if you can)

in fact, take off all the mods you can in the first place so that youc an use them on your new Z! :teeth:

then price it again

Ive got Bembo drilled discs on the front and EBC on the back!! I don't have anything to replace them with though :blush: