M350ZB

Andy

i saw it too, spoke to mark :teeth::teeth: , Andy is yours the V6 HKS? if so I want a ride :teeth:

Is it me, or is this place getting gayer and gayer?

Just you dude and maybe wishful thinking......

Oh and all new members are warned of your attempts to groom them too! :lol:

i saw it too, spoke to mark :teeth::teeth: , Andy is yours the V6 HKS? if so I want a ride :teeth:

Is it me, or is this place getting gayer and gayer?

Just you dude and maybe wishful thinking......

Oh and all new members are warned of your attempts to groom them too! :lol:

Ahhhhh thats ok then

:thumbs:

Yeah Andy, got your card and was sort of tring to keep an eye out for you too :lol:. Your zed wasnt there was it Andy ?

That V6 HKS, do you mean the 420Z B) , bored out to a 4.2, with twin turbo, was a very nice bit of kit, had the do-luck kit on it, looked B) .

Was out and about and every where by the end of it, went out in my mates scooby, what was well good. Shame about the sierra though. Were some great cars there, anyone see the 09 plate ferrari :lol: ?

Yes, mine is V6 NOS but it wasn't there, went in my mates M3. The V6 HKS Z was lovely though, got some pictures of it. I didn't think it was bored out though, I thought the 420 was in reference to its bhp.

Was a nightmare, I agree! My mates M3 broke down as we were leaving as well, didn't leave until 5ish and decided to go for a cross country blast on the way back so only got home at 8!! Am rather wind burnt as well!

Was it the M2 you got stuck on? That was why we went cross country!! Turns out he had a short with the SMG gearbox, took a while to track it down and sort it!!

Yeah the M2 bud, wish i now followed you :lol:, and glad you got it sorted :thumbs: