Bassani TD exhaust

matth76

Hi

Has anyone fitted their 350z with a Bassani TD exhaust system? They're widely used in the V8 market, especially in Mustangs/Corvettes etc but also have an awesome sound on the 350z too and look very good quality - sound clip:

I have read that the Bassani TD exhaust for the 350z used to be single walled "slash cut" tips (as in the clip) and this year the tips are now dual walled "rolled" (which I personally prefer the look of as it would be similar to stock). Please is it possible to confirm if this is actually the case?

Do any of the traders on here sell this exhaust system?

Thanks for any info and help.

Its on ebay in the states for $995 so fairly reasonable. It does sound awesome aswell, true dual always gives a distinctive sound and it is a proper true dual unlike some that have dual pipes all the way but then enter into a single backbox.

I'd definately be interested in this even more so with some nice standard looking rolled tips :thumbs:

So would I but I can't find a place to ship it over to the UK. I imagine shipping and then vat on top would be pretty expensive. I know they're excellent quality as most of the mustang and corvette crowd have used Bassani and Borla exhausts for years.