Alpine W202 double din DVD headunit SOLD

hotrain69

Hello guys, am thinking about doing something a little different with the sound system to free up a little bit of money. So am looking to sell my Alpine W202 double bin Dvd head unit. It's done an excellent job for me. Details can be found below from the Alpine website:

http://www.alpine-electronics.co.uk/hom ... iva-w202r/

These go for around £480 new at the moment:

http://www.caraudiocentre.co.uk/product ... -22826.htm

I'm also throwing in an extra ipod and bluetooth connector which I've been using to hook up my ipod/iphone and they work perfectly.

Looking for £380 pus delivery (which is about what it goes for on ebay), but if in south of england can arrange for convenient place to meet up or come pick it up from me around london.

thanks for looking guys!

326a_12.jpg

337e_12.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

BQ34gBmkKGrHgoH-DIEjlLlul7eBJ7HELLn.jpg

photo.jpg

Edited to display images.

Very nice unit that.

Thanks for doing that, looks much better. yes like i said, it's served very well, very versatile and does just about everything you need it to do. hopefully someone will be interested.

thanks

looks like a nice unit, i'd be tempted but its out of my price range at the moment, will let you know if my situation changes, but i think i may end up going down the pioneer route.

yes like i've said before it's a very good unit. will be sad to let it go, but need to free up funds. do let me know if your situation changes. and good luck with whatever route you go down! :thumbs:

Ian

what else would i need to intergrate it into my car, i presume yours is able to use all your steering wheel controls. on the website it says it requires an aditional cable to use OEM steering control functions. would that be coming with the unit as well.

was this something you fitted yourself, or was it already in the car when you bought it?

sorry for the silly questions :blush: just it is quite tempting

Yes it does need a seperate interface to keep the wheel controls,you will lose the phone though but it has Bluetooth anyway.

I have this unit and I am really happy with it.I paid £700 for mine last June so someone is getting a bargain.

yes it needs another module for the steering wheel controls. you can buy them really easily but to be honest, i dont think they are necessary. the unit is so handy and anything you want to use can be easily reached on the unit. and like clarkie says this has bluetooth which i've included the lead and stuff for so no real need for the steering wheel controls. the only urge i had for the steering wheel module was purely just for completeness. but if it doesnt annoy you to have controls that doesnt work then there is no need for the additional cost in my opinion.

as clarkie also says this kit was expensive when first bought. so this is absolute bargain. probably worth a little bit more but need raise the funds. so get in touch if anyone fancies it or want to know more.

:thumbs:

Ian