The Z has gone............. pictures of new car.

Pimm

The Z has gone for its MOT and P3 today so i end up with this Nissan note and it is the same colour as the Z :D

This car only has 1500 on the clock. The rooflining rattles and the door mirrors are HUGE but apart from that its ok, well it should be for how new it is.

IMG_2150.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

Had a couple as curtosey cars myself - unless its the luxury model its just like sitting in a biscuit tin the road noise it makes but ..............as a practical car its actually quite good (picnic tables in the back? - very 50's!)

Shame they made its face looks like someone had stuffed a sausage roll up Elton Johns ar**! :lol::blush:

Looks better than the Micra (with a huge "£99 Deposit" in red vinyl across it) that I got! I like to imagine that the team and company responsible for producing the Z has absolutely nothing to do with the team and factory responsible for turning out these things!

Looks better than the Micra (with a huge "£99 Deposit" in red vinyl across it) that I got! I like to imagine that the team and company responsible for producing the Z has absolutely nothing to do with the team and factory responsible for turning out these things!

:lol:, i think we all do bud !