advise on 350z

crunch

hello

could anybody give me information on a car im interested in , the car is advertised on pistonheads ,its a 350 z gt with veilside body kit ,this car has had a lot of mods ,big wheels carbon fibre ect , the advert reads "amazing veilside 350 z ", the car is in ireland , aparently he bought the car from a 350z club member not many months ago , I don't want to fly over to see it if its not genuine .

any info will be greatfully accepted .

best regards CRUNCH :

older, slightly more miles, one more owner and 1.5k more expensive

increased in value ? :surrender:

offered 15.5k and turned it down for the sake of £500 :drunk:

advert age - 23 days

although a lot people like it, it is still a marmite car that could prove difficult to sell on imo

porthcawls not too far ,if I get the car i'll come over .

my number is ***********

cheers crunch

edited by Stew - number removed. Feel free to sent it by PM to the people you wish to have it.

I remember this car, it was on sale about the time I joined the club. Very impressive!

I'd go for it! I wouldn't be turned off by the price tag, it's got so many extras on it that it's worth it

although a lot people like it, it is still a marmite car that could prove difficult to sell on imo

Should the time come, you can always part it out, provided you have the time for it.

I remember this car, it was on sale about the time I joined the club. Very impressive!

I'd go for it! I wouldn't be turned off by the price tag, it's got so many extras on it that it's worth it

Should the time come, you can always part it out, provided you have the time for it.

i disagree with you mate i think its way to expensive considering the current climate. A deal could be done. However it is a gorgeous car and defo worth 14.5 - 15k

I dunno, maybe you're right.

I'm in Greece, so I can't really say if a price is good or not. I just think the list of extras makes it a good buy.

Besides, cars are generally much more expensive here, so 15-16k for such a car ... in our dreams, lol!

To be honest i wouldn't pay more than 14.5 grand for it.. What pi**ed me off about all this was the fact that it was offered back to the previous owner for a lot more than he bought it for!!! Fair enough that the new owner is looking for a quick profit on a really nice car, but he shouldn't of done that, under the circumstances he was just rubbing salt into old wounds.

This is entirely my own opinion :rant: rant over :rant:

If someone wants it that bad then they will pay the asking price.