Mini CooperS Works GP

Rentech

Followed a Works GP down the dual carriageway, by me, yesterday. Lovely car and only just managed to keep up :D . Apparentley, I read, only 450 sold in this country. Decided to post on the mini2 forum and amazingly got a response. Nice to meet some fellow petrolheads :clap:

Rentech: Nice works GP along the A45 towards Birmingham about 30 minutes ago. Appeared in my rear view mirror along a country lane outside Hampton in Arden then we continued past the airport. At the lights I followed you until the speed camera spoilt the fun......and I was trying to keep up in my 350Z

Gave you the thumbs up as I turned off

Beautiful looking car, just been reading up about it on the net.

Works GP driver: god bless you sir! me and my mate were out for a spin! my mate caught the thumbs up off you! i must say your cars lovely too!

Works GP passenger:That was me sitting in the passenger seat we where discussing how nice your 350z was, bloody lovely car!

We gave you the thumbs up too as you turned off.

now that makes the day excellent!

Just washed mine now and ready for the piston heads tunnel run Rich if you read this next Sunday there is the breakfast club in Wolverhampton with mini addiction if you interested in coming?

If they're anything like the Mini Club folk we have there, they'll be a cool bunch.

Do not mess with these mini's :lol:

Happy days :thumbs:

Certainly not when you're doing grass gymkhana's and motorkhana's, especially in reverse. They beat Zeds hands down every time, Zeds are too big for that behaviour really. ;)

Sounds like you had a fun little play. :D

• 2 years later...

holy_thread_resurrection_batman.jpg

Holy thread resurrection but this was a mate of mine in the MINI. He has now sold it on and now runs a 250BHP + Cooper S. This encounter is the reason he is trying to talk me out of a 350Z as he keeps saying how slow it must be to not be able to keep up with his stock 218bhp MINI GP.