BILT HAMBER - Awesome!!

jerry3167

;) Guys,

I just tried some BILT HAMBER wax paste stuff and have to say its awesome stuff! Went on smoothly, and seemed to remove all minor swirls etc!

The glossy finish it left behind was superb. Its the first time I tried it, and I am very impressed.

Has anyone heard of this product? Thoughts?

Jerry :thumbs:

;) Guys,

I just tried some BILT HAMBER wax paste stuff and have to say its awesome stuff! Went on smoothly, and seemed to remove all minor swirls etc!

The glossy finish it left behind was superb. Its the first time I tried it, and I am very impressed.

Has anyone heard of this product? Thoughts?

Jerry :thumbs:

I've just ordered their clay bar and degreaser. Had some good reports over on detailing world if I remember correctly. Haven't tried their wax (I'm a Zaino man)!

~Was one of the original auto balm customers! :)

It's a good product. It's tricky to get the application right but it does work well.

I've tried it on a few cars and it's always given good results. The best was on my girlfriends grandparents black jeep. It was 3 years old (I think) and although regularly washed it'd never seen polish or wax of any sort. He grandad was so impressed I bought him a tub!

I treat all the metal on my motorbike with it too as it's a great protectant.

I use both the clays and have the degreaser too. I'm a real fan of Bilt Hamber and the fact it's brittish is even better.

Yes Jim. I use the soft clay (water as lube) I have the hard but only need to use it once ever really...

The autobalm is good but does need practice for application. It doesn't bead nicely but it is good stuff. Masks scratches as it's full of fillers.