Chargespeed rear+370z rear fog light?

acidturtle

As Mark says, I think it would be quicker and easier to get a more generic fog light from Halfords or Demon Tweaks and mould it to the bumper. Unless the 370z was an exact fit (which it sounds like its not) I would not be paying the premium for it.

That it wouldn't be a perfect fit I knew, but the shape of the light somewhat matches the hole in the bumper. And I'm trying to get a light with no visible screws on the glass.

Maybe it's just a bad idea. :D

Nah not a bad idea!!!

If you keep the grill in the CS rear bumper and then set the fog back slightly then you may get the effect your looking for ;) I just wonder about the effectivness!! If I can find a fog light somewhere then I can try and give it a go!

Nah not a bad idea!!!

If you keep the grill in the CS rear bumper and then set the fog back slightly then you may get the effect your looking for ;) I just wonder about the effectivness!! If I can find a fog light somewhere then I can try and give it a go!

I was thinking about molding it onto the bumper and making the one big hole into two small ones, not sure how that would fit with the CF part. The bumper hasn't arrived yet so I'm having difficulties with visioning the end result. :)

• 2 months later...

Me again :)

Not enough room with stock exhaust so I scrapped the idea and went for a us-spec indicator and a red LED as fog light.

Haven't put the CF thingy on yet, can't decide wether to glue or bolt it on.

Anyways, here are the pics. Clickable for higher resolution. Hope you like it.

3685684900_864d49e081.jpg

3684876193_b1ac4f0988.jpg

3684876631_b8983c7b83.jpg

3684877095_df6cb499e4.jpg

3678194361_5910c8f5d1.jpg

This is what it looked like before. :)

3684901209_fc6315acf0.jpg

Looks really nice, where are you from as it doesnt look like a UK number place on the fog is on the wrong side?

Its almost if as 3fiddys and Jons had a love child!

It says Sweden under his name... ;)

BTW I like a lot! B)

Thx :)

Seems like I get a lot of more attention from people on the streets when I'm driving around too. They looked before but now I see a lot more heads turning.. :D

And yes, I'm from Sweden. We drive on the right side of the streets so fog lights are placed on the left side of the cars.