P2 and P3 prices in southeast. essex, london& kent

maz77

just comparing prices and checking with members regarding recommended garages in the area.

Ipswich and Suffolk area as well as its not far from me.

spoken to dixon and they quoted me £350 for a P3. looks like a nice bunch of guys just me trying to look after the pennys;)

ther is team AFM in martlesham, ithink they do servicing, and deal with perofrmance cars, but don't know what there prices are like, i can try and find out if you like, there was another place in ipswich that i use which are good, and used to build cutom sports cars, was supposed to be getting a quote from them as well, but need to give them a bell to find out.

Try these guys:

West London Nissan (Mill Hill). 517 Watford Way, Mill Hill, London, NW7 2QR. T: 0872 053 0043 or 020 82038899.

WLN are very competitive, my P2 was 199.99 with a free re-grease on the rear axles. Chelmsford and Basildon are all part of the same franchise (Glyn Hopkin) so local prices are fixed.

Matt

Try these guys:

West London Nissan (Mill Hill). 517 Watford Way, Mill Hill, London, NW7 2QR. T: 0872 053 0043 or 020 82038899.

WLN are very competitive, my P2 was 199.99 with a free re-grease on the rear axles. Chelmsford and Basildon are all part of the same franchise (Glyn Hopkin) so local prices are fixed.

Matt

i won't use glyn hopkins out of principal from the bad service i recieved in there ipswich branch

Try these guys:

Matt

i won't use glyn hopkins out of principal from the bad service i recieved in there ipswich branch

I think the franchise name can't really be blamed unless the Ipswich group of idiots actually travel from dealership to dealership.

A forum member went to Glyn Hopkin in Colchester and had a good P3 experience (apart from the fact they washed his car and the minor coolent spillage)

tbh I would rather have the service done by a motor sport garage specially if the price is competitive thats why DMS is on top of my list. never heard of team AFM but if you recommend them might be worth a shout. I have dealt with nissan basilson in the past for a minor electric issue and I wasn't impressed at all.

why do northern boys get:

cheaper car

cheaper and more reliable dealer servicing

and better looking girls (just joking here)

:bang::bang::bang:

tbh I would rather have the service done by a motor sport garage specially if the price is competitive thats why DMS is on top of my list. never heard of team AFM but if you recommend them might be worth a shout. I have dealt with nissan basilson in the past for a minor electric issue and I wasn't impressed at all.

why do northern boys get:

cheaper car

cheaper and more reliable dealer servicing

and better looking girls (just joking here)

:bang::bang::bang:

team AFM are a touring car team ,who also as their day jobs run and work in a bodyshop and also run a garage specifically designed at performance cars and track car setups. they are one of the worst advertised companies in the world. there website is tempremental, they are on my door stepp and i didn't even know about them. i have used there body shop and they are very good. but i don't konw what their garage is like, i belive they have hadsome dealings with the Zed as apparently they set one up for track days.

have a look on their website to find out more.

as for the other garage they have been featured in maxpower, fast car etc for building show cars, think they built a twin engined beast a while back.

And? verdict?

+1 ?

nice guys to be honest. top service I would say. I staid at the garage for the whole 4 hours or so and didnt get bored at all. they really love there cars down there. shame they'r more inti honda's and evo's that the fiesty Zed :lol:

work done nicely but they could do with more experience with the Zed I would say. not cheep though