2006 JDM 350z without loads of Nismo goodies!

JDM Lover

Yes, its back for sale after a long lonely winter in hibernation..........

http://pistonheads.com/sales/988137.htm

I'll update the pics when I get a chance.

I had it up for sale in the autumn but got depressed at falling Zed prices. Anyway, economic commonsense as got the better of me now so I will listen to sensible offers but depending on the offer I may replace the Nismo exhaust and GT4 wheels with OEM parts.

If its the decals thats bothering you (as many on this forum seem to detest them!) don't panic as a hairdryer will get rid of them without leaving any marks.

Cheers.

You might want to give people a rough guide to what you want for it :)

With the car as it is right now, I am looking for something close to the asking price of £14,950.

If I replace the Nismo exhaust and wheels with OEM, I'll accept a more modest offer....

Did the S-Tune come without front lip or skirts then?

It wasn't a factory S-Tune (If it was, I'd be asking a lot more for it). Hence no aero kit, nismo wheels etc

It was a regular version 'S' with nismo/s-tune factory extras. I have only listed the upgraded things I was aware of from the auction report - the car's probably got more attributes 'under the bonnet' but as i'm technically ignorant I can't advise any further. I guess I'm your typical "all show, no go" zed owner :blush:

No luck so far - it will be going on ebay classified shortly.

With the way Zed prices are going, I have to keep a degree of realism in terms of what I can get for it, therefore, I'm going to start taking off the good bits and sell it moreorless as a standard 350z.

This weekend, I took the GT4 wheels off and put them on my roadster - the standard wheels don't look too bad anyway. If potential buyers are slow to come forward, I'll be taking off the Nismo exhaust, Brembo's, LED tail lights.

Even without the above bits its still an 06 350z with only 10k miles - it'll be a lot easier for me to accept a lower selling price.

Here's some pics with the wheels changed.....

• 1 month later...

I'm halfway through my job to re-standardise my 06 JDM - in the end I decided to take out the Nismo suspension aswell, the exhaust has already been swapped back to oem.

So, in a few weeks I'll be re-advertising the car at a much-reduced price - don't know how much interest I'll get but i'm thinking of a price around £12.5k.

I know people get put off by imports, but its still an MY06 with only 10,000 miles - do you guys think this is a fair price? I can't find an MY06 zed anywhere for that price, jdm or uk spec.

Cheers

PS forum admin may wish to amend the thread title since the "nismo goodies" are soon to be gone. I guess the title is now more "JDM 350z 2006 10k miles - available soon for £12.5k" something like that...

Amended the title for you, bud! ;):p

Seriously, as the car's pretty different from that originally advertised, including the pics, I'd suggest a new thread and we lock this.

PS forum admin may wish to amend the thread title since the "nismo goodies" are soon to be gone. I guess the title is now more "JDM 350z 2006 10k miles - available soon for £12.5k" something like that...

Seriously, as the car's pretty different from that originally advertised, including the pics, I'd suggest a new thread and we lock this.

HAHA great tittle change :lol:

I agree with digsy mate, your best to start up a new thread with new pics stating what the car has now :thumbs:

Good idea, will start from scratch......