I have arrived

+1. Eh? Boxster? RX8?

Boxster S and RX8 are great drivers cars....ignore them at your peril ;) RX8 was just too underpowered for me and the Boxster S was the front runner....until I drove the Z. Boxster S is still quicker round a track btw.

I meant in terms of looks...! An RX8 and a boxster S dont look as good as the zed.

Although looks are subjective, i know... :p

Find this rather odd too - how can you (OP) not think the Z is a sexy car?! :headhurt:

Contentious I know - but it's grown on me and I bought one - if I was just looking to turn heads I'd dress like Carmen Miranda....again :D First time I saw one in the flesh was at an importers and they were lined up like sardines and pretty shabby to boot - a fairly soul destroying experience. The next one I saw in the flesh is parked on my drive now.

Fair enough! Oh and :worthless:

:lol:

Well looks like you saw sense in the end ;)

:wacko: reading this after a heavy night. Think I'll come back later and try again. :wacko:

Yeah I can have that effect on those with a delicate constitution :teeth:

Welcome aboard!

Get your backside over to the Bala meet on the 16th May, I believe there's circa 60 zeds coming....I'm sure I'm doing one of the mods out of a job here..... :p

I would but I'll be about 30 miles from Monza that day - I'm driving to Italy for work rather than flying just to spend some quality time with the Z :)

I'd dress like Carmen Miranda....again

You know that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Ark is actually opened? Are you sure you want to see them? ;)

We dont like to be too pushy :lol: :lol: :lol::blush:

Come on you can do better than that!

How bout this.....

"You will join us or Fido takes a dirt nap"

kill%20this%20dog.jpg

Too pushy? :)

I'd dress like Carmen Miranda....again

You know that scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark when the Ark is actually opened? Are you sure you want to see them? ;)

You crack me up :lol::clap: Yes, we like pics here :lol: