Convoy to Wales from Birmingham/Midlands, Sunday..

Sarnie

Anyone driving up on the Sunday morning of the drive out?

I will be leaving mine (M6 J4) at about 7am, anyone else joining me?*

*I got a 21 day ban for speeding on my way to my last NW run so you may not want to follow me too closely :blush::lol:

Have I missed a 'Sarnie got a Zed' thread?? :blush:

I have been informed by pm that he will be at Wales in a zed. Dont ask Rob because i dont know what he will be turning up in. :) I suspect he is borrowing one for a day may be a kuro but i am probably wrong and no doubt Sarnie will tell me so. Though i could do with his car details for the driver info database. :teeth:

Have I missed a 'Sarnie got a Zed' thread?? :blush:

I have been informed by pm that he will be at Wales in a zed. Dont ask Rob because i dont know what he will be turning up in. :) I suspect he is borrowing one for a day may be a kuro but i am probably wrong and no doubt Sarnie will tell me so. Though i could do with his car details for the driver info database. :teeth:

I thought the car details for us maintaining records for a public event were mandatory...... ;)

ill be going up on the sunday liam, can meet you at whatever the next services are going north, dont fancy a ban though, maybe you should follow :drive1

I will mark you as confirmed for the sunday then and 2 carverys? Also you are down for the saturday so could you please update the list if you dont intend to do the saturday. :)

Don't worry, apart from Sarnie we'll take it steady enough :thumbs:

I'll be behind nurrish anyway as he's the one with the satnav :lol:

(I was going to say I'm usually behind nurrish but with his pink shirts and car humping tendencies...) :p

Where is everyone meeting?

Well you, me and Ian all live relatively close so maybe we meet up then meet some of the outsiders further towards the M5. For instance Bennett (GT4Zed) lives in worcester so he would be coming up the M5. Us three could jump on the m42 and meet people somwhere north on the m5 before we hit the m6? Or go the other way around m42 M6.

I'll be heading over from Worcester direction as well!

Ok thats cool then maybe get some meeting somewhere on the m5 before the m6 just after the m42 junction........how about the service station before the m6 on the m5? that probably is the best most direct place for people

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah I'm still up for a convoy, just need nurrish to sort out the route with his swanky satnav :lol:

Well its either nice a roads or straight up the m6??

Watch out when your following ian as my new exhaust may melt your front bumper :teeth::lol: