Another Tyre question .................

JT1703

Probably been answered a million times on here but I did have a quick check and I'm pretty sure it's right but I'm just double checking :blush: ........... Just ordered a new set of 19" wheels and tyres. The tyre sizes I ordered are 275 x 35 x 19 and 245 x 35 x 19.

I am pretty sure that these are the correct sizes but would this not give a smaller side wall on the front tyres compared to the rear and therefore look odd ?!?! ( 96.25mm & 85.75mm ).

Would 245 x 40 x 19s on the front not look better ?? ( 98mm ).

Sorry for obvious duplicate post but would rather get it right before I splash out ! :thumbs:

Yep. Correct. The standard wheel has a bigger sidewall as standard.

When people even it out (who knows why...) it looks odd!

so in terms of look, do the sizes for the 19s as above look the same in terms of coming out and filling the wheel arches as 18s rays with spacers. so basically, if i had spacers on 18s rays and bought 19s on these sizes, would i take the spacers off?

thanks

so in terms of look, do the sizes for the 19s as above look the same in terms of coming out and filling the wheel arches as 18s rays with spacers. so basically, if i had spacers on 18s rays and bought 19s on these sizes, would i take the spacers off?

thanks

Depends on the offset of the wheel, Low +20s fill the arches nicely :D

thanks

Depends on the offset of the wheel, Low +20s fill the arches nicely :D

cool. what offset should i be looking for so that i can get rid of the spacers?