difference between 350.s

stuuts

what is the difference between the gt pack andthe premium pack and the base model?

cheerrs

There is no such thing as a 'premium pack' as far as I know.

The uk standard model and GT are both the same car with different interior spec - eg. GT has leather heated seats and Bose stereo.

There are more differences between JDM versions. All can be found in the FAQ section of the forum. :thumbs:

Hes after your title Liam ;)

Resident idiot?

350z-uk site stig i'll have you know. Only member round the the Top Gear track ;)

;)

:lol::lol::lol:

Stephen G did it in his Supercharged zed, and was still slower than me ;)

I know. Was just messing. And wasn't it wet when Stephen did it?

But you are the site stig.

what is the difference between the gt pack andthe premium pack and the base model?

cheerrs

The Premium pack is one of the new options on the 370 if I remember correctly. Can't remember the 3 level/differences. It's on the web somewhere. Plenty of the Car mags have already run reviews with this on.

350 just comes as std or GT ( + imports which have the spec of their country of origin ) as per other replies.

the reason i said premium pack is that i was checkin out autotrader and there was e few with premuim pack in the title, and yeah u maybe right, resident idiot, slightly better than resident geek lol, not alot right enuf, and back to my point - is the gt pack not a difference in wheels also?

cheers

the reason i said premium pack is that i was checkin out autotrader and there was e few with premuim pack in the title, and yeah u maybe right, resident idiot, slightly better than resident geek lol, not alot right enuf, and back to my point - is the gt pack not a difference in wheels also?

cheers

Nope as the rays where an option when bought new but where standard on later models:thumbs: