BYE BYE TO YOU ALL

350zSUCKS

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ban: him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Heh, ironic much. :p

Look, obviously I've offended people so I'll leave it. Not going to go off in a strop & write a "BYE BYE TO YOU ALL" thread, slating people, arguing with mods etc as it's just not cricket & I happen to think this is one of the better forums I've been associated with. I know I'm a n00b on here so I'll just shut me madible & crack on asking bone questions. Apologies to everyone . . . .

Yeah, don't even try and compete with Sarnie - there can be only one official site troll! :lol:

Ha! Fair enough :D

Have to say I'm impressed, usually mods (Just to clarify, NOT the ones off this site ;)) tend to get a bit up themselves & start banning everyone who has a different opinion. You chaps seem to be pretty chilled & have just let me calm down under my own steam (Had quite alot of crap happening a home lately & taken it out on the Keyboard). So . . . . thanks :)

Yeah, don't even try and compete with Sarnie - there can be only one official site troll! :lol:

Ha! Fair enough :D

Have to say I'm impressed, usually mods (Just to clarify, NOT the ones off this site ;)) tend to get a bit up themselves & start banning everyone who has a different opinion. You chaps seem to be pretty chilled & have just let me calm down under my own steam (Had quite alot of crap happening a home lately & taken it out on the Keyboard). So . . . . thanks :)

The mods are pretty cool here. Just don't ask Digsy how fast grey zeds depreciate or Beavis how much his car has appreciated this week cos it has Nismo stuff on it :lol: