350z Shortage

clarkie34

Was in my local Nissan dealer today,when the guy who sold me the car started chatting to me.He was saying how he wished they had mine back as they have people queing up to buy them and cant get hold of them.At which point i said he could have mine back for £5k extra. :lol:

This can only be good news for residuals. :yahoo:

when i picked mine up on Saturday i was told the same thing, they are selling like hot cakes, when i went to get mine i expected to see another 3 or 4 350'z which they had listed on the site, none were there as they'd all been sold over the last couple of weeks

They're also selling well because they're dirt cheap atm, if the prices go back up then no-one will want them again.

The price of the 350Z isn't ever going to rise back up, simply because it's a mass production car only just out of production. You could minimise loss by never driving it (I mean ever, on a brand-new one) and storing it in a barn for the next 40 years, then it may be worth about the same when it comes out if the Zed is even considered a classic by then. Failing that, drive it, enjoy it, and who the hell cares how much it's worth :thumbs: