URGENT HELP NEEDED - Please

Lincolnbaggie

Just replaced the stereo in the car (replaced a Kenwood DDX6029 with a DNX7200) and that works fine, but I've lost all the dashboard - no revs, speedo, fuel guage showing empty, indicators and lights don't work and ABS light, EPS off light and traction lights are all on permanently. Car starts fine and runs, but something is wrong with the dash!

Help! I'm supposed to be off to Europe on Thursday and I'm really worried I've done something stupid. Anybody got any suggestions?

Cheers for the suggestion, but it was just me being a muppet!

Must remember, when you disconnect the air-con control panel to reconnect all three connectors and not just two!

Plugged the final connector in and works fine again. God, I was bricking myself. France here we come on Thursday!

Cheers for the suggestion, but it was just me being a muppet!

Must remember, when you disconnect the air-con control panel to reconnect all three connectors and not just two!

Plugged the final connector in and works fine again. God, I was bricking myself. France here we come on Thursday!

Was just about to ask that ;) Did the fans go mental when it was disconnected? I left on of mine off before and the fans kept going at full blast with ignition on :scare::lol:

If it wasnt that, then I would be suggesting the BCM as it does connect them, which is big money.

The fans seemed to be fine, so I must have left a different one disconnected.

Just so relieved I spotted it and fixed it - couldn't imagine telling the other half that our driving holiday in the Z to the South of France, Spain and the Algarve was still on, but we were going in the X-Trail instead! I'd have been flayed alive.

Managed another piece of muppetry though; connected everything back up and put back the dash only to realise I'd left the reversing cam disconnected, so had to take everything apart again. I reckon I could strip down the interior in my sleep now!

Think I'll just to go the pub instead of trying anything else today....................