New 350z Owner - Pleasure & Pain

Hi and welcome to the forum. :D

Cant help with the bluetoothe as I have a roadster.

I do have the sat nav and the postcode issue irritates the hell out of me.

Any bits you need then ask on here, the traders look after us. ;)

Sorry to hear about the scrape, carpet the garage.

As for racing other cars, thats very foolish, well that what my wife told me when I hammered a Z4 today :lol:

Carpet the garage I shall. It was a real psychlogical battle to put it in the garage after the scrape - kinda like getting back on a horse if you've ever fallen off one! :bounce: Hope you gave that Z4 a good seeing to.

Cheers,

M

Just realised why Cobham rang a bell, there used to regular mets at Fairmile in Cobham....

And we are only a few miles away in Chobham! Welcome to the forum. :bye: Glad you are enjoying the car, it is

a real head turner isn't it.

...and I'm in between in New Haw. There's quite a few of us around here.

Welcome!

Sure i'll see you guys around! :bye:

:welcome:

People always ask me why I keep my car on the drive and not in our single garage. And its exactly for the reason you have discovered. I managed to do it in my missus Corsa, but was still £75 to fix :angry: Vowed never to do it to the Zed!

Yeah I can understand now :blackeye: - you know what its like tho, you get a new car and think the whole world wants to steal it! :rant: Thats why I wanted to keep it in the garage.

I've had a bunch of quotes to fix it ranging from £90+VAT to £130. Apparently the best repair is a "2 Pack Laquer" which is bodyshop standard. I will let everyone know the repairers I eventually use and how good the job is - hopefully will help someone make the right choice if it happens to them and they are in the Surrey area.

Best,

M

Welcome aboard !

My bluetooth volume is loud as hell, no problems there. Maybe try another bt cradle first? What phone are you using - it might be phone related ...just a thought...

And I'm surprised you beat a Lotus Elise...seriously, they musn't have been trying! You'll soon get frustrated by Type-R's and Cooper S works believe me :headhurt:

Hi and welcome.

Not got a BT adapter myself but you might want to check the volume on the phone as well as the volume of the kit. Just a thought.

I'm soooo glad I don't have a garage! A trick I was once told is to hang a tennis ball from the roof at a point so it hits your window when you need to stop. Good plan. ;)

Just got my car a few weeks back and still absolutely loving it. Can honestly say I've never driven a car that's as comfortable and well handling at the same time. Sounds nice too! :cloud9:

Welcome aboard !

My bluetooth volume is loud as hell, no problems there. Maybe try another bt cradle first? What phone are you using - it might be phone related ...just a thought...

And I'm surprised you beat a Lotus Elise...seriously, they musn't have been trying! You'll soon get frustrated by Type-R's and Cooper S works believe me :headhurt:

Yeah maybe you're right, think the Elise is about 5 secs 0-60mph - or maybe the guy was just a crap driver! Surprised Type Rs would beat a 350z, aren't they 'bout 7 secs 0-60?

M