Wiper Blades!

D4XNY

Hey guys, wasnt sure where to put this, so hope i put in the right area....ish!!

But if your looking tom upgrade your wiperblades cheaply to the new flat style

Tescos is the way forward!!

If you look in the car maintenance part, in Tesco Extra stores they sell packs of single wipers for about £3.68 each!

So i got 3 blades (2 front, one rear) for £12!

And no i have nothing to do with the company, just thought id give you all a heads up, bought mine yesterday and fitted them today in mins, and they look good, especially the rear one!

Cheers

Dan

My wiper blades are going rusty.. not happy and never seen this on any other car before! :(

Your not the only one mate, the paint on the base of the wiper arm is starting to peel on mine, im gonna have to hammerite it or something???

I managed to snap my OEM ones last week while trying to lift the bonnet with the wiper blades pointing out after washing,,. :lol: you should have seen it fly across the drive to my horror! Anyway I bought some BOSCH ones off fleabay for a tenner...there pretty good :)

I managed to snap my OEM ones last week while trying to lift the bonnet with the wiper blades pointing out after washing,,. :lol: you should have seen it fly across the drive to my horror! Anyway I bought some BOSCH ones off fleabay for a tenner...there pretty good :)

Do the bosch ones still squirt the water out of the actual wiper arms like the oem ones do? How easy were they to replace?

Do the bosch ones still squirt the water out of the actual wiper arms like the oem ones do? How easy were they to replace?

the washer jet bit is in the main wiper arm body, new blades attach after this

the washer jet bit is in the main wiper arm body, new blades attach after this

When you say "main wiper arm body" - is this not part of the bosche replacement, as well as the blades?

• 3 years later...
My wiper blades are going rusty.. not happy and never seen this on any other car before! :(

Your not the only one mate, the paint on the base of the wiper arm is starting to peel on mine, im gonna have to hammerite it or something???

i had to just coat mine in black hammerite, the arms were going white in places :thumbdown:

• 1 month later...

i reckon the accountants have been through Nissan with a fine tooth comb, the wiper arms on my '95 200sx were just starting to rust, it was on the original window winder motors and the car had 130,000 miles on the clock. My '04 Zed has a bad case of rust at the base of both wiper arms and i've had the O/S window winder motor replaced already. Still lovin' the Zed though :)