nissan gtr spec v driven

lilsheepshagga_turbo

An amazing car but the figures for purchase and running are just insane.

+1

£14k for exhaust

£16k for brake pads

£35k for replacement disc's and pads.

:scare:

Under 60K for a car capable of 3.5 0-60mph can't really be said to be insane. Where into Porsche Turbo, Lambo Gallardo territory here with prices north of £100k before speccing. Running costs of all supercars are crippling but presume the GT-R will be cheaper again to run than the equiavlents mentioned. Mates Gallardo has lost £40k in 18months, needed a new clutch after 5k of town driving - apparently average - and servicing bills are the same as a luxury holiday for a family of 4 ! He thinks the GT-R is the bargain of the century.

You would have to either be incredibly rich or truely out of your mind to go for the Spec-V. There's nothing stopping you from buying the standard GTR and modding the hell out of it, change paint, etc - and it would still cost less than the RRP.

The GTR is the bargain car of the decade, whereas the Spec-V version is in crazy league prices (if someone asked me for £16k for a new exhaust for a car even if I had £1M I would tell them to go do one). That sort of price I would expect a Zonda or Enzo - not a GTR spec-V.

Sorry Nissan - you do some amazing stuff at times, but you occassionally have these random prices increases for a different silver badge on the back.

An amazing car but the figures for purchase and running are just insane.

+1

£14k for exhaust

£16k for brake pads

£35k for replacement disc's and pads.

:scare:

Under 60K for a car capable of 3.5 0-60mph can't really be said to be insane. Where into Porsche Turbo, Lambo Gallardo territory here with prices north of £100k before speccing. Running costs of all supercars are crippling but presume the GT-R will be cheaper again to run than the equiavlents mentioned. Mates Gallardo has lost £40k in 18months, needed a new clutch after 5k of town driving - apparently average - and servicing bills are the same as a luxury holiday for a family of 4 ! He thinks the GT-R is the bargain of the century.

Read the title of the thread, its about the V-spec GT-R that costs £110,000 not the standard GT-R ;)