Cadwell Park 27 of March....pics!!

Greekman

Another track day is finished..... :byebye:

But god it was fab!!!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Cadwell Park is a brilliant track and such a good fan if you are brave enough.... :boxing:

Nice and dry...not too busy....so the hood was mostly down....now i need 4 new PS2s and yes new brakes!!! :bang:

Unfortunately the EBC turbo grooves and yellow pads didnt make it today....and thats after 5000 miles and 2 track days... :scare: same for the PS2s... :scare::scare::scare:

Great day in any case...cheers Steve! You always make me feel sooooo welcome!!! :thumbs::teeth:

Nice Pug and driving by the way....i think i need to loose some weight if i want to keep up with you next time....you had the 888s as well.... :p:lol:

A few pics for the fellow Z owners are included....pls notice the sidewall twist of the front PS2s.... :scare::scare::scare:

and thats with 42psi when boiling hot!!! :headhurt:

two Megane 225's a white one and a red one. He said you looked very quick around the track and he took some pics he's going to email me if you want any more?

I would never say no to pics of my Z!!! ;):cloud9::throb::wub:

I remember a couple of clios 197 and i think a white megane 225...dont remember as i was too focused on mad driving.... :drive1

was overtaken by a westfield, an ariel atom and steve's pug....dont remember anybody else overtaking me and that includes M3's, all the renaults, fiestas and focuses STs, a caterham....(that actually span round in front me on a very fast lap with steve following but we both acted really quickly....lool) and all sorts of other cars.... :boxing:

People came to me to ask whether the car was modified and stuff and one of them said that he loved the sound of it!!! I was really chuffed.... :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Before i go i went on the track for 6 laps with a guy who had a golf gti and wanted to see what i was doing and i could go that fast....showed him my heal-toe technique and he felt badly sick 6 laps later... :p

dont think he went on the track again....sorry Keith.... ;)

would love to have a go but wouldn't like the cost afterwards, brakes, tyres maybe more knowing my luck, we should arrange a Lincolnshire mini meet

That is true....start from petrol which was £80 (not including going there and back..average mpg 7.7!!!) and then start adding brakes...tyres...clutch...wheel bearings...anything... :dummy:

however, if you keep the ESP on you ll be fine....i never deactivated it....didnt need to... :teeth:

I think that a proper 'drive like there is no tomorrow' track day in a Z is probably about £1000 all inclusive.... :scare::scare::scare:

Glad to see you had a good day Christos and I was impressed by your pace out there even if you couldn't keep with the mighty Pug :p

We were really happy with the way the day ran as there were no queues and the track stayed dry throughout :yahoo:

Here are a couple more photos -

XSP_0173.jpg

XSP_0300.jpg

Steve H

TA-OL

Absolutely love this track - vs Donnington for my favourite.

I'm always a bit wary of booking days early/late in the year as it's a real swine when damp. Looks like you had a dry one though.

A couple of my pics from last year - such a beautiful place too.

_DSC0317.jpg

XSP_0340.jpg

Must keep an eye on events here in future...