Pistonheads Sunday service at Nissan HQ - Pics pg7

martinmac

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bang: looks like im gonna miss this one, ive got to go to a wedding in wales this weekend and dosent look like im gonna be back im time :headhurt:

So offering up my place on the list. Number 130

what shall we say? 20 quid :lol::lol:

I am very disappointed keith. I was painting the picture of few roundabouts on the way :byebye:

:bang: looks like im gonna miss this one, ive got to go to a wedding in wales this weekend and dosent look like im gonna be back im time :headhurt:

I am very disappointed keith. I was painting the picture of few roundabouts on the way :byebye:

You mean Keith painting a few round-abouts in matt black :lol:

You mean Keith painting a few round-abouts in matt black :lol:

I dont know what u guys mean :drive1 ill bring the paintbrush too the next meet honest ;):lol:

Garlick wants us there at 0900 so if we could meet at the hotel at 0845 that should work. :)

OK no worries. I just thought if we arrive 9 on the do with everyone else it will be madness! But if thats what they want, thats what they get :) How exactly are they planning to marshall 200 cars that all turn up at once? Or are we special and need to be there at 9am?

For anyone coming to the De Vere use the road furthest from Nissan, its a road with houses. The other is a very nasty bumpy track. And M350ZB, park in the drop off area not the main car park, they bite :lol:

Are the ramps the bits at the entrance to both side car parks? I can see them on Google maps. We'll stay in the middle ;)