Pistonheads Sunday service at Nissan HQ - Pics pg7

martinmac

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep an eye on the thread, it seems there have been some names changed as it went along so I dont know how they will verify entry. :lol:

They have never verfified entry on other meets my followers normally join me for a drive to thesae meets ;)

But do the other meets normally have a limit on the number of cars? I hope theres not too many people that turn up like you, because they might bump someone else that had actually put themselves on the list! :p I'm sure it'll be fine in reality :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
If anyone want to go to this and hasnt registered on the reserve list please do so as fast as possible, at least by Wednesday. Garlick will be speaking to Nissan on Thursday and may be able to get some more parking. :)

done :bounce:

Hi Guys

spoke to Mr F today and we are going to carry th meet on into the after noon by driving off to the Black Horse pub in Greenford that's about 15 miles away

Its situated on the Grand Union canal not bad food largish car park with a place just behind if it gets too full which is unlikely

Foods not bad and not to dear there is a large garden and a covered balcony that over looks the canal and car park

Also had a drive past Nissan today and there is a long slip road that services the houses with plenty of parking just opposite if us late booked in people can't get in

seems a shame to finish the day at 12ish and would also give people who couldn't make the morning service an afternoon out

What do you all think interested

Good news guys. :D

Following a meeting with Nissan yesterday, we have secured another 25 spaces in the main carpark meaning all reserves are now in, and there are some further spaces available.

Nissan will be opening their restaurant to supply food and drink from 09.00- 12.00 and we'll wrap things up for 13.00.

When you arrive both barriers (in and out) will be open for entry and someone from PH will be there as you come in and we'll point you towards the available spaces.

There is underground parking available as an overspill, and this should provide us with an additional 50 or so spaces on top of those listed below. We'll open these up from 10.00 so even if your name isn't down already it's worth turning up as we also have the option of double parking in some areas.