Her first proper clean...

Madmarky

Had some time today so i thought id spend some quality time cleaning the car. After sitting around in the bodyshop it had so much dirt under the bonnet so i thought od start there. Here are some before and after pics:

Before, stripped the covers off and sprayed with Gunk decreaser

26032009141.jpg

26032009142.jpg

26032009143s.jpg

After a good scrub with Paintbrush, toothbrush and nail brush this is what it looks like

26032009144.jpg

26032009145.jpg

26032009146.jpg

Will need another going over but got most of the main dirt off. Still need to get my other plenum sorted and fitted and a few other bits to finish it off, but everything in due course.

I also decided to wash and polish it for the first time since it came out the bodyshop, came out quite nice. Used some Meguiars Gold Class but thinking about buying something a bit better. im happy with the results tho.

26032009148.jpg

26032009150.jpg

26032009152.jpg

You have 2 bolts missing off your strut brace. ;)

Theres actually 3 missing, 2 bolts and a nut lol. The strut brace has been on and off so many times that the bolts have shredded the threads. Am getting some replacemnets off Lee anyway so all will be good :p

Yes they are 20's but its standard road height. I know there are two different offsets you can go for on the back, one that is proper road setup and ine that fills the arch better. I dont know the exact figures but i went for the filling the arch one :thumbs:

You have 2 bolts missing off your strut brace. ;)

Theres actually 3 missing, 2 bolts and a nut lol. The strut brace has been on and off so many times that the bolts have shredded the threads. Am getting some replacemnets off Lee anyway so all will be good :p

Yes they are 20's but its standard road height. I know there are two different offsets you can go for on the back, one that is proper road setup and ine that fills the arch better. I dont know the exact figures but i went for the filling the arch one :thumbs:

Any side pics bud :thumbs:

Sits pretty well bud, there the penta's right ?, what tyres you running bud, and zed is looking good B):thumbs:

Yeah there Ascarii Penta's, they are wrapped in Falken FK452. First impression are they seem pretty good tires, have done some fast cornering and they performed really well, minimal tyre squeel but i guess the rears being 10 inches wide also helps :thumbs:

I dont know the exacts but will find out for you if you need to know. I got them from a mate who used to work at boss wheels who had done some research of different sizes and offsets on a Zed. This is how we knew exactly what the best setup would be. I may be wrong but i believe Andy on here may of been a bit of a guinea pig for them, either that or its a different Andy in the world with a blue VS Zed. If it was the Andy that on here he may have the details you require :)