Bristol Meet 5th April 11AM

Ian

Good to meet Ian and Sunset350z. Shame there was only 3 of us.

As for CaptainSensible what happened? You passed me, went to the top of the car park where there were some Motorbikes who let you go through. You then went through the lorry park and you looked right at me. I was expecting you to come back into the car park but you vanished. :wacko: Those shades you were wearing must have been pretty tinted :lol:

Let's hope we can get some more commitment for another meet in June :thumbs:

As for CaptainSensible what happened? You passed me, went to the top of the car park where there were some Motorbikes who let you go through. You then went through the lorry park and you looked right at me. I was expecting you to come back into the car park but you vanished. :wacko: Those shades you were wearing must have been pretty tinted :lol:

Can't believe I missed you, what a numpty! At least you got to see my new ride, next time I'll make sure I look a bit harder :blush:

Oh and totally randomly I saw another black 350Z driving up my street (in Redland) this afternoon. I heard it first and when I looked out the window thought someone had nicked mine. Is it owned by a member on here? Needed a good wash :lol:

This is the first thing i knew about this :rant: why Ian did you not put a link on the original Bristol meet ? i have done nothing today :rant:

I did watch the Grand prix though this morning :D

This is the first thing i knew about this :rant: why Ian did you not put a link on the original Bristol meet ? i have done nothing today :rant:

I did watch the Grand prix though this morning :D

Has been posted for over 2 weeks ;)