Strosek Bodykit

flyhalfandy

Yeh i noticed there were a good few things that you can get cheaper else where. Have never seen the LED kit plates or boot strut (if thats what its called :wacko: ) LED lights which look a nice wee upgrade!

Where is the best place to buy parts? Heard of Envy been branded about...

I looked at getting the rear but, as mentioned above, the quoted price including tax and ridiculous delivery charge was just stupid. All that of course was before you even considered fitting costs.

I seem to remember they quoted me a price including delivery and then applied the tax. I told them you cant go applying tax onto a delivery charge provided by another company but they said that was the norm. I don’t think I was very polite after that.

No-one on here with Strosek AFAIK but I seem to recall someone on another forum having some fitment issues with Strosek parts. Surprising for a German company.

Yeh thats the reason I was thinking of this kit, german quality is usually top notch! Im going to get a quote from them today so we will see if the wallet will allow :lol: