K1 Exhaust fitted

BulletMagnet

When you say loud, do you mean like really stupidly loud like anti socially, about to upset the neighbours and get your collar felt loud? or just feckin noisey loud?..

:wacko:

A bit of both but is feckin loud :lol:, has to be one of the loudest as such on the market for the 350z, but is a good sounding zorst B)

When you say loud, do you mean like really stupidly loud like anti socially, about to upset the neighbours and get your collar felt loud? or just feckin noisey loud?..

With the bungs OUT it will wake the dead. Mine sets of the car alarm on an X5 in my street everytime I go past it, got it again this morning. Bungs in its loud but a much nicer note, in my opinion anyway.

Hmmmm I like the idea, perhaps having the Apexi valve thingy will stop me from upsetting the neighbours whilst it sits at 3k from cold trying to warm up then I can release the noise when out of earshot.... love the look of it with the bungs out.. :clap:

Does it make your ears bleed on the motorway?

With the bungs OUT it will wake the dead. Mine sets of the car alarm on an X5 in my street everytime I go past it, got it again this morning. Bungs in its loud but a much nicer note, in my opinion anyway.

told ya LOUD :lol: (without bungs)

Sit there and rev your engine for no reason and yes, you'll have some very angry neighbours. That said, do it with any car and I would imagine they won't be too happy, so there you go.

I was trying to be curtious a few days ago, and fitted the bungs the night before my first dayshift.

But sadly for my neighbours, half way thru my 12 hour shift, I removed them (had dent puller, 10mm spanner and No.5 allen key in car)

I just love the bung-less sound too much.

Should I cease posting within the next few weeks, then you'll know that I have been lynched by my neighbours (so get your "first dibs" on my parts NOW, rofl)

Sit there and rev your engine for no reason and yes, you'll have some very angry neighbours. That said, do it with any car and I would imagine they won't be too happy, so there you go.

Think I'd get a brick through my back window if I sat revving for no reason. Its loud from idle right through the rev range without the bungs in. Dont get the popping on the over-run with them in. I'll try get some drive past vids of it this week and post them up before i put the bungs back in.

• 2 weeks later...