WHAT CHASSIS MODS/ STRUT BARS/TIE BARS??

jerry3167

:) Hey Guys,

Just been looking on ENVY`S website and it seems there are a wide variety of STRUT BARS, TIE BARS, and other chassis stiffening bars :headhurt:

But, whats the STUFF worth doing for fast road use, and or, the odd track day? Im not looking to DRIFT :scare: , but want to make the car as rigid in the corners without going over the top!

Reccomendations and any comments appreciated!

Jerry :)

TBH I think you're better off sorting the suspension and ARBs than chasis bracing. Alex and Adam will probably be be along as they have more experience of this, but from what I understand, it doesnt do a massive amount for street driving other than shake your fillings out ;) Not sure theres muich point doing it without sorting the suspension first.

TBH I think you're better off sorting the suspension and ARBs than chasis bracing. Alex and Adam will probably be be along as they have more experience of this, but from what I understand, it doesnt do a massive amount for street driving other than shake your fillings out ;) Not sure theres muich point doing it without sorting the suspension first.

+1

A set of coilovers, arbs & maybe some camber arms should be enough :)