Google Street View

ab350z

Used this on US maps before but now some of the UK cities are available, brilliant!!

Go to Google Maps and drag the little man figure at the top of the zoom bar onto the map, streets you can view highlighted in blue.

Some bits are off limits, this is as close to Buck Palace as it goes

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=buckingham+palace,+london&sll=51.545588,-0.133724&sspn=0.037151,0.076904&ie=UTF8&ll=51.501076,-0.137994&spn=0,359.97262&z=16&layer=c&cbll=51.50022,-0.140962&panoid=OBCKdxLiFIf3JqaiT3KUdA&cbp=12,8.539909179662023,,0,5.111152317510076

Holy crap.... I can see me in the landie! My legs are sticking out the back. It's when I was changing the fuel filter!

Thats mint!!

My stepdad is the local park keeper in Macc, and he was over the moon when i showed him you could see him mowing the bowling greens when google maps first came out! He just looks like a black dot in the middle of a field, but it could only have been him!

Am gutted they havent done this new view in Macc yet.

theres a guy who lives just up the road from me who does this has been doing for about a year now has a huge camera on the top of his motor!!! suprised its not been nicked yet :lol:

Mind im not in any of these doghy areas like some folk who chris knott wont insure ;):lol:

Holy crap.... I can see me in the landie! My legs are sticking out the back. It's when I was changing the fuel filter!

:worthless::lol:

Ah I'm disappointed, can't see my house. Still, pretty cool. Be careful, BB is watching! :lol:

Have I missed the bit where it was explained how this works???/ How the hell have they got a pic of Stew's pasty legs??

They only took a pic of the best looking dudes. Sorry Liam. You obviously didn't make the cut. :teeth: