Bonnet Hydraulic Arms

pcw1982

Hi all,

I like the idea of fitting hydraulic arms to the bonnet such as http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Infin ... 240%3A1318

Does anyone already have them fitted, if so can you recommend some as I'm always sceptical of things from ebay, especially as this one is from the yanks!

While your at it any other recommended cheapish mods, I already have a stubby aerial and Z badges?

Cheers :thumbs:

The Tein one's look good, the only problem is they are green and if you're like me, then painting them is too much effort!

Leave them green then.

My point was if you want the colours under your bonnet matching then green doesn't tend to go!

Thanks for the quick replies guys, the tein ones from CS are about £100 whereas the ones on ebay are about £50, I'm inherrantly a cheapskate ;) but don't want to be disappointed, anyone got any experience with the cheaper option?

Thanks for the quick replies guys, the tein ones from CS are about £100 whereas the ones on ebay are about £50, I'm inherrantly a cheapskate ;) but don't want to be disappointed, anyone got any experience with the cheaper option?

Go to CS, you get what you pay for :thumbs:

I know what you mean,I considered painting mine but fitted them as they came.They don't look to bad to be honest,but if I change my mind is not too much trouble to get them sprayed.

And the plus side of leaving them green is everyone can see a mile away you've got a quality mod and not an ebay one!

I've got those very bonnet lifters fitted to my car and as far as i'm concerned you wont get better for twice that price! :p So easy to fit and no cutting of any trim whatsoever. The bonnet doesn't lift as high as the teins but that isn't a problem, in fact it looks better :thumbs: