FAQs update for Modifications

Stew

It seems at the moment we are going round in circles a bit answering the same questions about things like lowering springs and spacers.

Would it be possible for someone to write a little piece on what they are, how they affect the car etc etc.....

I for one would be happy to write bits on mods I have that are popular however having never had spacers I couldn't say how it handled afterwards.

Just an idea as search does throw up loads of results and it's difficult to filter out the non useful posts. Think how many times 'needs lowered and spacers' has been said! :scare:

Just an idea if anyone is up to the task and the grown ups agree!

It seems at the moment we are going round in circles a bit answering the same questions about things like lowering springs and spacers.

Would it be possible for someone to write a little piece on what they are, how they affect the car etc etc.....

I for one would be happy to write bits on mods I have that are popular however having never had spacers I couldn't say how it handled afterwards.

Just an idea as search does throw up loads of results and it's difficult to filter out the non useful posts. Think how many times 'needs lowered and spacers' has been said! :scare:

Just an idea if anyone is up to the task and the grown ups agree!

+ 1

I'll be happy to write an FAQ about changing the Nissan burger badges, or changing the air filter :thumbs:

Alwyas thought a sticky about the upsides and downsides of mods would be useful. Know I've regretted a few things that I wasn't made aware of.

• 2 weeks later...
How are you getting on Stew?

I'm not really Rob. Had a hectic week at work and after 12 hours I can't be bothered looking at a PC screen more.

Ok, I've still had time to surf on here but..... emmmm..... I make time for that! :D

I should get a run at it on my time off, especially if the weather is rubbish!

How are you getting on Stew?

I'm not really Rob. Had a hectic week at work and after 12 hours I can't be bothered looking at a PC screen more.

Ok, I've still had time to surf on here but..... emmmm..... I make time for that! :D

I should get a run at it on my time off, especially if the weather is rubbish!

:thumbs: If you have the time to do it, it would be a nice reference point. :)