Website for tools

Martin W

You doing the brakes chap? Why do you need a crows foot? Cant you just do it up with a normal 10mm flare wrench? I assume you are trying to torque it up properly?

I thought I'd try and get into good habits Chris. I have a 3/8 torque wrench, so wanted a crowsfoot before next Mod day.

They have them in the US on ebay (could take weeks!) , have tried EBAY, AMAZON, MACHINE MART - no luck :headhurt:

You doing the brakes chap? Why do you need a crows foot? Cant you just do it up with a normal 10mm flare wrench? I assume you are trying to torque it up properly?

I thought I'd try and get into good habits Chris. I have a 3/8 torque wrench, so wanted a crowsfoot before next Mod day.

They have them in the US on ebay (could take weeks!) , have tried EBAY, AMAZON, MACHINE MART - no luck :headhurt:

:surrender:

Think you'll just have to do it the old fashioned way by hand! TGM didnt use a torque wrench on mine the other weekend and I never used on on my bike when I did that either, so I think you'll be safe :thumbs: