seat belt pads

hotrain69

hello guys, just wondering if many people have got seat belt pads in their zeds. i've got a set of the ones below:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NISMO-LOGO-SEATBE ... 240%3A1318

cheapish set so i went for it. but just wondering if many people have them fitted as i'm having a problem where maybe these are a bit big, as the belt becomes really loose as it needs to be pulled down quite a bit. is this a common thing, or are these just too big?

thanks for your helps guys.

Ian

I have a set of these and find them great on long drives. I guess if you are tootling around they can seem like a bit of a nuisance but you soon get used to sliding them back before getting out :D

yeh i'm not sure if i'm strapping them on the right place. it makes the seat belt dangle which is annoying me as i'm getting out and in the car. does that happen on yours?

Put the seat belt on normally without them. Then fit the pads over your upper chest and right shoulder. Bobs your uncle. When you take the belt off you have to slide them back to allow the belt to wind in but on a long journey they help a lot IMO :D

Put the seat belt on normally without them. Then fit the pads over your upper chest and right shoulder. Bobs your uncle. When you take the belt off you have to slide them back to allow the belt to wind in but on a long journey they help a lot IMO :D

That's the problem on the wind in. I think my pads are too long and this means the belt doesn't fully retract and so it just dangles slack. Does this happen with yours?

Just leave them a little slack and slide them up each time.

Yeh I can't slide them up anymore. The little stopped under the clip is stopping it. The slack is quite big so a lot is dangling and keeps being trapped in the door. Bugger

• 2 weeks later...