STUNNING UK AZURE BLUE VEILSIDE V3 FOR SALE *SOLD*

breay

Do you despertaly need the sale bud ?, is a cracking zed B)

to be honest I love it to bits and it's an amazing car, but I want to treat myself to a new kitchen and bathroom! :lol :headhurt: my plan is to put some of the money from selling the car towards that

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest I love it to bits and it's an amazing car, but I want to treat myself to a new kitchen and bathroom! :lol :headhurt: my plan is to put some of the money from selling the car towards that

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surrender:

Thats the single worst excuse for selling a car I've ever heard :bangin:

+1 :bang::bangin::surrender:

:lol: yeah i know its a crap excuse for selling a car, especially one as good as this one! but i can use some of the money from the sale to 'modify my house' ( B) _and then i can get a brand new company car through my work, although one no way near as lovely as the zed! :drive1

mark you need to sell my car for me buddy and i defo will buy this :thumbs:

Bud stick it up on ebay :teeth: , if you want it that bad

Its on Ph bro.

hahahaha breay as soon i get the cash i will lol OR sack the company car, take mine and the cash I would give you ;)