STUNNING UK AZURE BLUE VEILSIDE V3 FOR SALE *SOLD*

breay

I’ve been thinking about putting the Zed up for sale for a while now so I can move onto my next project but the problem is I love it to bits and I keep convincing myself not to sell it!

It’s a UK 54 reg with 23500 miles and I’m the second owner.

It has full history (only just had its P3 in March) and is HPI clear.

Tax till Jan 2010, and MOT till March 2010.

Garaged.

Now for the good stuff! I bought the car in Jan 08 and have since spent near to £6000 on modifications with the plan to turn it into a show car.

EXTERIOR:

Genuine Veilside V3 kit bought from Nemesis

Clear front reflectors

Silver front indicator bulbs

Carbon B pillars

Crystal clear rear bumper lights inc L.E.D bulbs

Stubby aerial

Neoform wipers

L.E.D. rear lights

WHEELS:

20’’ Gunmetal Ultralite GT2’s bought from SRB Power, 8.5x 20 front 10x 20 rear,

245/ 30 front and 285/ 25 rear Falken FK 452.

INTERIOR:

Black Leather/ Alcantara Recaros on custom OMP sub frames link:(http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13818)

ARC titanium gear knob

Clarion touch screen head unit

Nissan mats

Cargo net

ENGINE:

ESR Polished plenum

ESR Plenum spacer

Summit strut brace

ARC intake pipe

ARC super induction box

ARC slam panel

Nismo oil cap

Nismo radiator cap

Tein bonnet lifters

Colour coded engine cover

ESR stainless Y pipe

Blitz Nur spec exhaust

Orange SFS Performance silicon hoses

Looking for £15999

*OPEN TO SENSIBLE OFFERS*

Every single original part that came off the car is in storage including the wheels, seats, exhaust, rear lights, engine components, head unit, bumpers, skirts etc. The new owner will receive all of these parts included in the sale if sold for the asking price.

I’m in Maidstone in Kent, p.m. or email (breay@autoplanet.co.uk) if interested.

This is the best performance car I have ever owned, it sounds awesome, handles fantastic and turns heads where ever it goes. I’m only going to put the car up for sale on here to start off with as I want it to go to a good home.

Ben.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers guys, I don't really want to sell the parts separately because if the car doesn't sell then it will give me an excuse to keep it for the summer!! But if it does sell and I have some goodies left over I'll give you guys first refusal ;)B)

cheers guys, I don't really want to sell the parts separately because if the car doesn't sell then it will give me an excuse to keep it for the summer!! But if it does sell and I have some goodies left over I'll give you guys first refusal ;)B)

:thumbs:

wow thought andy was the only one who had it in that colour thats gorgeous B)

Thanks for the kind comments lads, really means alot, she does look stunning in the sun the paint goes a bit 'Candy' looking. :#1::lol::byebye:

Just a quick update,

as i have all the original parts still in storage the car can be sold with relatively any combination of mods. So for example if someone likes the car but doesnt want the engine mods for insurance reasons then i can put the engine bay back to stock, or if someone doesnt like the kit then i can put the original bumpers and skirts back on.

Therefore the price can be subject to what mods go with the car :thumbs:

Just a quick update,

as i have all the original parts still in storage the car can be sold with relatively any combination of mods. So for example if someone likes the car but doesnt want the engine mods for insurance reasons then i can put the engine bay back to stock, or if someone doesnt like the kit then i can put the original bumpers and skirts back on.

Might be worth putting the car back to OEM and selling the moded parts as such :thumbs:

Just a quick update,

Might be worth putting the car back to OEM and selling the moded parts as such :thumbs:

Ha ha, only because you want some of the bits Mark! :lol::p

To be honest id prefer to sell it as it is, plus if i put it back to stock then id have to drive around in a boring Zed until it sells! :scare::lol:

Just a quick update,

To be honest id prefer to sell it as it is, plus if i put it back to stock then id have to drive around in a boring Zed until it sells! :scare::lol:

:lol:, just an idea bud, reall hope you get a sale if thats what you actuall want, :lol:, if not will have to meet up soon, for some pics ;):thumbs:

Just a quick update,

:lol:, just an idea bud, reall hope you get a sale if thats what you actuall want, :lol:, if not will have to meet up soon, for some pics ;):thumbs:

If you do this then tradition is you go to a nissan garage and get yours cars pictured outside a nissan garage and pretend you are a magazine so that you also get the bosses in the pics to like me and andy did with my older than last Z and his azure z :lol:

IMG_9083.jpg

• 4 weeks later...