Fuel Economy

D4XNY

I managed to get from dunfermline in scotland to the centre of cardiff on full tank which cost me at the time when petrol was at low price of 82.5p per litre. 445 miles it took to get there. not to sure what my mpg was for that trip.

I get on average about 30MPG thats with my daily commute along the M4 of 35miles each way. I do have some A and B road fun in there though ;)

On the argument of 99RON+ vs 95RON boggo std stuff, I find that with 99RON I get enough extra in terms MPG to cancel out the extra expense of using it. I guess it probably gives me a wee bit more power, but its not noticable from what I've seen, although I've only used 2 tanks of it out of the 100 or more of 99RON!

Dont worry about 3FIDDYZ either, he picked a silly username and has been bitter ever since. Aint that true Mark :teeth::p

And now you've found that search button, you're all set. Most things have been covered before. And if the search button dont find it, try googling it with the site name it the search. Google is sometimes better at searching the site than our search funtion ;)

Dont worry about 3FIDDYZ either, he picked a silly username and has been bitter ever since. Aint that true Mark :teeth::p

Says the man that has Ali G to thank for the last part of his username..... :teeth::p

AAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :thumbs:

fuel and economy are not two words that readily go together with this car! I usually fill up before the light comes on and put about 50 quid of tesco 99ron in last time. I usually get just under 300 miles out of that driving daily to work in mix of country roads, A roads and traffic jams. According to the computer its an average of about 24mpg

Same, 24- 26 combined average, just under 300 miles to a tank.

After i bought mine i drove it about 200 miles home and got 27mpg down the back roads. unfortunately i do mainly city driving and realised i'm now only getting 14-16mpg :scare: !! Slight bit of difference so it can really depend on what ur going to use the car mainly for if it works out best for u.

Recommended not required ;)

US Manual

FUEL RECOMMENDATION

Use unleaded premium gasoline with an octane

rating of at least 91 AKI (Anti-Knock Index)

number (Research octane number 96).

If premium gasoline is not available, unleaded

regular gasoline with an octane rating of 87 AKI

number (Research octane number 91) may be

temporarily used, but only under the following

precautions:

Have the fuel tank filled only partially with

unleaded regular gasoline, and fill up with

unleaded premium gasoline as soon as possible.

Avoid full throttle driving and abrupt acceleration. :thumbs: