Change JDM Suspension for UK setup?

chazza

Guys, i am soon going down the road of lowering my car and fitting eibach spacers front and back to the original 18's. :teeth: The thing is, my car is an early 2003 import which i am told has harder standard suspension to the UK cars.... :dry:

Do you think i would be better off fiting lowering springs to some UK dampers (sure i can get some well priced used)?

Dont need to go down the road of Coilovers...

Also, what are the best lowering springs to go for? I will be using 20mm front and rear spacers.

Cheers :thumbs:

CS...£200 delivered the bolt on spacers right?

So the Eibach springs are well recommended? How much do these lower the car?

Yes indeed, £200 for members, £215 for none forum members, which is keeping with other retailers... :thumbs:

The Eibach springs are labelled as 30mm front and rear, however, in real terms, they sit about 26-28mm, perfect... B):thumbs:

As previously discussed by pm, lowering springs on U.K oem struts would be the way forward with this which would give you the improvements that you are looking for with the minimum of work.

As you know I have these good to go, all completely assembled and ready to fit.:)

DSCF1323.jpg

Cheers,

Alex.