Wanted: 19" Set Of Rims (With Or Without Tyres).

nate247

As above really. Anyone looking to upgrade theirs or have a change, please bear me in mind. My ones that came with the car are shot to bits because of the previous owners inability to park :headhurt:

Must be 19" though as I have 18's on mine at the moment and think they are a tad small and I think 19's would fill the arches better.

Look forward to hearing,

All the best,

Nathan :thumbs:

To be honest 19s fill the arches just as well with the correct offset and tyre size!

This would give you a lot more option! If you don't want to consider 19s just say and the mods will remove this post! :)

Thanks for the advice Stew. Changed the thread to 19's now in which case...

CS... no real budget in mind. Obviously the less the better at the minute, but I quite like deep dish alloys with multi spoke's. If something like that ends up being more expensive and looks good then I will pay the money sort of thing.

I'm here to be tempted as they say :thumbs:

Remember that if you want to retain the rolling circumference (to avoid speedo problems), the greater the diameter of the wheel, the narrower the tyre must be to compensate, and that can lead to a much harsher ride. Like you, I would love a set of quality 19" wheels at a knock-down price, but I think 20" would be a step too far!

Thanks for the advice Jim. I need all I can get to be fair.

Regards to harshness of ride. I am not overly bothered about that as have always had this type of car and have gotten used to it over the years.

As long as my traction control doesn't flicker everytime I use the car, I will be a happy happy man. Oh yeah, and the car looking good as well :thumbs:

These 5Zigen wheels are very special and a really good price, but this is the last set in Chrome Silver £1250, if we re-stocked on these now they would be

£1650.00

Are they the ones as pictured first? If so I quite like them I must admit.

Are they 19" or 20". Also do they have the correct stagger and is that a set price or is there any movement B) lol

Also, presumably its alloy's only (i.e no tyres)?

These 5Zigen wheels are very special and a really good price, but this is the last set in Chrome Silver £1250, if we re-stocked on these now they would be

£1650.00

Are they the ones as pictured first? If so I quite like them I must admit.

Are they 19" or 20". Also do they have the correct stagger and is that a set price or is there any movement B) lol

Also, presumably its alloy's only (i.e no tyres)?

If you are asking me, they are 19's thats the price for this set, won't be same for next ones though. They are a real good deal. Just the wheels no tyres, but nice try tho. :)

If you are asking me, they are 19's thats the price for this set, won't be same for next ones though. They are a real good deal. Just the wheels no tyres, but nice try tho. :)

Yeah, it was a question aimed your way sorry Chilli Red.

Thanks for the reply. Do you have any pic's (or know of any pics) where by these alloys are on a 350z at all?