Mesh Grille

Ian

I'm trying to find some fine black mesh for my front grille

DSC_0702Medium.jpg

I want this sort of mesh & not the disgusting shiney grilles I keep finding :)

CS, Envy, Adam can any of you guys get hold of some thats the right size for the oem bumper?

Also how easy is it to remove the existing grille?

:ninja:

Ian, I remember a customer who bought some mesh from Halfords, they had different size mesh patterns available, it might be worth having a look… :thumbs:

Another customer bought some mesh from a garden centre…

I know we’ve got a roll but the mesh pattern is huge, it was for a Supra, I don’t think it would suit the Zed… :)

Ian, I re-fitted the grille on mine last week. Phil originally used some sort of silicon to adhere it to the plastic but I used no more nails and 2 screws (1x under the carbon lip and one just under the numberplate.

If you are going to remove the reflectors and replace them with mesh make sure you use big strips as there is a lot of folding required to get them to stick in place.

Anyway, if you need any help just Pm me :)

Yes, Halfords, but if you want something like the one on the car in the picture, we have some here. It is galvanised and would need painting.

How much & any pics of it? :thumbs:

Free just pay the postage. Its a peice tony has left over from a job. Will take some pictures tomorrow for you and post here. :thumbs:

Yes, Halfords, but if you want something like the one on the car in the picture, we have some here. It is galvanised and would need painting.

Free just pay the postage. Its a peice tony has left over from a job. Will take some pictures tomorrow for you and post here. :thumbs:

Nice one, Sarah, added bonus as it’s galvanised too, good for the longevity of the look… :)

:notworthy: Thats great Sarah, Thanks :)

Anyone know how to get the oem grille out?

If you want it you have two choices

1/ I will wrap it up and take it to the PO and send it to you

2/ Make it over for Mod day and I'm sure someone will help fit it.

we have jacks/ramps and tools :)

It is big enough I just cut the picture short so you didn't get too much of Tony in it.

The choice as they say is yours. ps I will clean it up for you

wiremesh005.jpg

wiremesh006.jpg