Been a Busy Morning !

M350ZB

Finished a night shift, and as heading out to the "MissBanzai Tunnel Run" sat night, thought i better get my arse in gear, yesterday gave the zed a wash, outside and wheels. This morning focused on the engine bay.

:teeth:

44.jpg

33.jpg

22.jpg

11.jpg

Still got the carbon rad/cooling cover to go, and then the next step is polished plenum and throttle body!

Looking sweet Mark, loving that exhaust :teeth: looking forward to hearing it at weekend, will get plenty of vids of it then too!

Defo mate, would be good if you could get some vidz of us in the tunnels ;) , and the exhaust is spot on, just what i wanted :teeth:

Looks awesome mate, I am pleased you have said you are changing the plenum, will finish off the bay very nicely.

Loving the look of the car mate, good effort! :teeth:

Yeah planning to get the plenum done then some other little goodies in there, wanting a polished plenum and throttle body ideally, but will see what arises ;)

And cheers Andy :thumbs:

What did you use to mount the extinguisher to the tonneau cover? Mines been in the passenger footwell for about 2 years now while I try and figure out where to mount it

The fire extinguisher came with a mounting bracket, and have just screwed this onto the tor cover, looks pretty neat !

Looking good mark B) Would u consider taking the 350z badge off and leaving the Tommy k badge on?

I have done in the past, but kinda like it on there, but will see what happens in the future, i know alot of people remove theres while fitting the tommy k badge.