Dent Removal recommendations??!!

shire350Z

cheers!!! not to fussed about the rear hatch one hardly noticable!! the door ones only small but id really like the front arch one took out if poss quite noticable and on the crease where the arch flats off!!!

speak to Craig782. He'll be able to advise if its possible or not

Anyone who has any questions re Dent Removal such as Shire350Z had earlier post them up in the bodywork section or feel free to pm me and i will try answer any questions etc anybody has as best i can

Ill also do a write up on PDR and post up some examples of the different stuff ive repaired to show a range of what can be done if anyones interested??? Let me know...

I try to keep my website upto date with different examples anyway but always forget to snap any pictures so might make me think about it. For example in true blue peter style heres one that I did yesterday on a Z4!

Before:

PICT3428_800x600.jpg

PICT3430_800x600.jpg

After:

PICT3444_800x600.jpg

PICT3435_800x600.jpg

• 1 month later...

Can anyone recommend a dent removal company anywhere near Glasgow. Some **** has put a small dent in my drivers door, right above the crease in the door too, which could only be a 4x4 or something as it's that high.

Only got the car on Saturday and anytime I have been to Asda etc I am parking miles away so not near anyone too, absolutely paranoid about it due to just getting it.....gutted.

• 3 weeks later...

The dent in my door was the size as if a golf ball had hit it. I took the car to Denttec in Rutherglen and the guy said the metal was stretched so would be a repair and paint job at cost of approx £180 plus VAT.

So I done another search and found SLDent Repair, a remote guy from Hamilton. He came out this morning to my home, spent about 25-30 minutes on the dent, he said at the start that there is a little stretch at centre of dent but should get most of it out.

When he was finished I can no longer see where the dent was so I would highly recommend him for any of the Scottish guys on here.

He took £60 as it was a cash deal.

His site is http://www.sldentrepair.co.uk