PIAA Wipers

MITZ@CougarStore

All, I've got 3 sets of PIAA wipers ready to send out, the 2009 prices have gone up, so they're a little more than they were last year.

PIAAMedium.jpg

1 Full set.

1 x Spoiler front

1 x front

1 x rear

Total with delivery is £60.13 but I will let them go on the forum for £58.00 delivered.

2 x front set

1 x Spoiler front

1 x front

Total with delivery is £44.04 but I will let them go on the forum for £40.00 delivered.

As always, if you're interested please do send me a PM.

Many thanks,

:thumbs:

When you fit them clean the windscreen then run them dry for a couple of minutes. The next time it rains the water just runs off the screen as it has been coated in silicone. The wipers top up the coating as you go.

In very heavy rain you could actually drive without the wipers, they are pretty effective. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Definately worth the money. I had a set off Phil and a set of CS and Amanda had a set on her corsa. Oh that reminds me, Mitz, can you get a set to fit an 09 SEAT Ibiza? They have those OEM flat wiper blades on atm and they suck! Juddering all over the place, she wants to PIAA ones but didnt know if they did the flat ones or even some to fit? :blush:

• 4 months later...