ASCARI PENTA 20 INCH

maz77

They are a nice looking wheel. I would like to see them in the flesh. I may arrange a visit at Bristol is not far away for me.

Be good if you could get them a tad cheaper though, cause im pretty sure the first time they were on ebay they went for just over £250 :dry:

They are a nice looking wheel. I would like to see them in the flesh. I may arrange a visit at Bristol is not far away for me.

Be good if you could get them a tad cheaper though, cause im pretty sure the first time they were on ebay they went for just over £250 :dry:

Yup, that they did. Its still in my watch list. 1 bid, £250

£250 :scare: , then was 700 odd now £400 :lol:

£250 :scare: , then was 700 odd now £400 :lol:

Its the same seller, so the guy who bought at £700 obviously never paid. so he's relisted

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know of a similar looking wheel as this is "exactly" the sort of alloy I had pictured putting on my car for the summer.

Infact they couldn't have been any more perfect, but as refurbing would have been costly, ideally looking to buy new (or some cheaper replicas) :p lol

Any advice would be much appreciated though...

So desperate to get my wheels sorted :surrender:

Does anyone know of a similar looking wheel as this is "exactly" the sort of alloy I had pictured putting on my car for the summer.

Infact they couldn't have been any more perfect, but as refurbing would have been costly, ideally looking to buy new (or some cheaper replicas) :p lol

Any advice would be much appreciated though...

So desperate to get my wheels sorted :surrender:

Stop posting and get your new wheels now Nathan :wacko::D:D

Im trying already... :wacko: lol

Honestly Heath, these are "the" wheels. I need them and I need them bad...

(Or at least ones that look like them) :p

I agree they are a wicked wheel but big buck mates :D just do it and spend your money and order them.

Thanks Stew.. I will search the member list now.

Not meaning to hijack this thread but do the above look like good value? They come with Dunlop Tyres as well, so looks a good deal to me. Just the stagger / sizing that I am unsure of.

Perhaps its still worth giving Andy a PM anyway...

Will continue the conversation over on a thread of mine to save savaging somebody else's (sorry about that) B)

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 324#287324

The Ascari Penta isn't an expensive wheel.....

Pm Andy. He'll tell you how much and if he has stock.

Surpose what you call expensive, but in the ad the chap says the wheels cost £3000 without tyres. ok probaly get them cheaper than that but still :scare: a fair bit to pay imo.

The Ascari Penta isn't an expensive wheel.....

Pm Andy. He'll tell you how much and if he has stock.

Surpose what you call expensive, but in the ad the chap says the wheels cost £3000 without tyres. ok probaly get them cheaper than that but still :scare: a fair bit to pay imo.

Speaking out his bum.

I'm sure Andy did these at 1500 with Toyos.

Don't believe everything you read on the internet - especially wikipedia and ebay!